OUR BONNIE REFUND POLICY
• If you have changed your mind about your purchase, please return it in its original condition within 28 days of receiving your order and we’ll exchange or refund it
• If you return your order to any BONNIE BURRITO shop we will process your refund immediately. It may take up to 5 days for the bank to transfer the funds into your account. On the other hand, if you choose to return your item by post then it may take up to 14 days from the date you returned the item/s to receiving your refund
• Once returned, we will only refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order. This includes items purchased during any online sale
ARE THERE ANY BONNIE ITEMS THAT CAN’T BE RETURNED?
• We can’t offer refunds or exchanges on the following items (unless not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose, or not as described):- Products or merchandise which have been personalised to your own specifications- Gift Cards
THE BORING BITS (TERMS & CONDITIONS)
• If you have changed your mind about hanging on to your purchase, please return it in its original condition and we will exchange or refund it
• Unless your item arrives in an unsatisfactory condition, not as described or in a state which is not fit for purpose, then this should be within 28 days of purchase
• If you return your item to one of our BONNIE BURRITO shops and you’ll need to show us your order confirmation or delivery note for us to be able to process a refund or exchange
• Usually if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit or credit card used to make the purchase
• When we say “original condition” we expect this to mean that you have kept all of the original packaging and labels intact, and that the item is completely undamaged and unused
• Where a product has been personalised for you, unless faulty in some way, we are unable to refund or offer an exchange. Please see above for our list of items that can’t be returned
• For online purchases we will refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you’re only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items• This doesn’t affect your statutory rights
BONNIE BURRITO COMPANY DETAILS
Bonnie Burrito Limited
82 South Clerk Street, Newington, Edinburgh, EH8 9PT
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW WE WILL USE IT?
We may collect some or all of the following information about you:
- Contact details including title, name, date of birth, age, postal and email addresses, postcode and contact telephone numbers;
- Demographic information;
- Details about your employment status;
- Registration information, including your password (if any);
- Customer communication preferences;
- Details of your gender; and
- Computer or device information (e.g. your IP address and operating system).
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer, and is used to differentiate you from other users accessing our site. Cookies remain valid across visits, and can be helpful in avoiding the need for you to enter the same information on each visit to our site.
We may use web analytics programmes to log and analyse the information collected by cookies. This information, together with similar information from other users, helps us to:
- Compile anonymous statistics around how our site is used to help improve our service (including for example information on the type of web browser that you are using, the operating system that your computer uses, and (where applicable) the link that you followed to get to our site);
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
This may involve sending your data between different countries, including countries outside the European Economic Area.
For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or refer to the documentation provided with your web browser software.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and www.allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However please note that certain features of our site require cookies in order to function.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Administration of our Digital Channels;
- Administration and management of our competitions, promotions and prize draws – you should check the applicable terms and conditions of the competition, promotion or prize draw for further information;
- Obtaining customer feedback (including through customer satisfaction surveys);
- Identifying any unusual customer feedback and scores in respect of particular Bonnie Burrito stores;
- Business, website and consumer analysis and reporting; and
- Correspondence between us, including where you